RECEPTION OPENING HOURS
From March 15th to April 30th : 9 am until 7 pm
From May 1st to June 30th : 9 am till 7.45 pm
From July 1st to August 31st : 9 am to 7.45 pm
From September 1st to September 30th : 9 am to 7 pm
From October 1st the 1st to November 5th : 9 am to 7 pm
CLOSING HOURS OF THE GATE
(Based on reception closing hours)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to maintain quietness and peace, from 10 pm onwards, traffic is forbidden on the campsite and vehicles are not allowed to reach their pitch.
- The campsite has an indoor car park for additional vehicles of its guests.
- The pitches are made for 1 installation: 1 caravan, 1 tent and 1 vehicle. Any additional vehicles must be parked in the indoor or outdoor car park, depending on the space available.
- Visitor’s cars are not allowed to enter the campsite. Their cars must be parked on the outside car park.
Animals are accepted. The owner has to declare the animal at the reception desk at the check-in and shall present the animal’s papers and vaccination certificates. Animals must be kept on a leash and must not disturb the neighborhood or soil the pitches. Free plastic bags are available at the campsite entrance.
1 All booking implies acceptance of the attached rules of procedure.
2. The reservation is personal.
3. The reservation will only be effective after receipt of a deposit of 30% of total stay with a minimum the equivalent payment of a daily fee. Any option not confirmed by the payment of a deposit at least 15 days before the start of the stay may be cancelled by the manager and made available for rental. After payment of the deposit, a confirmation will be sent to you by email or post. Any booking of a stay on the website will be charged a booking fee of 5€. In the event of cancellation of the stay without reasons as defined in article 13, the deposit will be retained.
4. The pitch number will be communicated for information only and does not constitute a warranty.
5. All arrivals not corresponding to the contract signed (booking form) will be denied, the reservation will be cancelled and the sums paid retained /
6.One adult is required per pitch.
7. Only one vehicle is allowed per pitch. Any additional vehicle must be reported and parked in the indoor car park.
8. A maximum of 6 persons per pitch is accepted
9. Access to the campsite swimming pool is free and strictly reserved for campsite guests.
10. Arrivals/departures : The arrivals are made between 1 pm and 7 pm; departures should be done before 12am.
11. Delay: in case of delay in occupying your reserved pitch and without informing the clients one hour before closing time, the reservation will be considered cancelled and no refund will be made. The management reserves the right to re-let the pitch.
12. Payment of the stay: the balance of the stay must be paid on arrival
13. Cancellation: If you take out cancellation insurance (MEETCH Assurance), you will be reimbursed all or part of the cost of your stay in the event of cancellation by you or by the campsite. All cancellations must be notified to us in writing (by e-mail or post) and a declaration must be made to MEETCH, a subsidiary of PHENOMEN, 15 rue des halles – 75001 PARIS, within five working days of the event giving rise to the guarantee via https://camping-les-romarins.claim.meetch.io/travel/fr/signin or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please consult the General Cancellation Conditions on our website https://www.campinglesromarins.fr/ IN CASE OF CANCELLATION WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION TO THE INSURANCE NO REFUND WILL BE MADE BY THE CAMPSITE/.
14. Accepted payment methods : Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro , bank transfer, French check , checks ANCV.